MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Slip-Sliding to Spain to Try Their Best" 2008 Davis Cup Thread!!

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2008, 11:17 PM   #857
country flag GollyLou

GollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Slip-Sliding to Spain to Try Their Best" 2008 Davis Cup Thread!!

omfg

It was good to see Andy sitting with the team during the dead rubber. He seemed in good spirits. Him and Mardy were throwing sweets at the rest of the team and the people in the boxes.

I have some photos but I was way at the back of the bullring. Las Ventas was so awesome, but really not good for a tennis match simply because if you're in the boxes/at the bottom of the tier 1 level seats then you can't see the lines, and if you're further back than that then you're so far away from the court.

at one point in your life you have the thing you want or the reasons why you don't

my tennis photos: recently uploaded: cincinnati [august 10]
GollyLou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote