MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group Play-Offs: Peru at Israel (September 19-21, 2008)

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2008, 09:05 PM   #16
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond reputeronim1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Group Play-Offs: Peru at Israel (September 19-21, 2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy fan View Post
Me too
He's such a good player, but when it comes to DC,he forgets how to hold the racket in his hand.
The match against Horna today was one of the worst I've seen. Error after error. I can't recall any winners from him exept aces.

At least Dudi won, although he had some let down in the 3rd set and Miranda started to play really well.
Overall it was quite a good match from both
At the end it ended up on the best side for us, 6:2 6:1 3:6 6:4 and it's 1 all now.

Tommorow Dudi and Harel to play doubles, although imo it should be Noam.
Kadima

Levy is by far a much better doubles player. Ram could help him overcome his lack of confidence.

The key to this tie will be the doubles match.
Whoever will win it, will find himself with the top 16 ext year.
2011 Winner: Monte Carlo;Barcelone Open
2010 Winner: Doha;RU:Malaysian Open
2009 Winner: Dubai;RU:Legg Mason Tennis Classic
2008:Winner : Estoril,Barcelona,Portschach,Hertogenbosch,Stuttga rt
RU: Rome-Internazionali BNL D'Italia;Bronze:OG Beijing
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote