MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bolding, Underling, and Centering

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bolding, Underling, and Centering

Hmm, I guess you can't do much if it's not working. You set it correctly and I have heard over the time that browsers like Safari generally don't support the WYSIWYG interface. But naybe this changed meanwhile.

Also people using Opera repoerted about problems. Some said it immediately worked, some said it helped if they chose "disguise as Firefox" or "disguise as IE" in their preferences menu and for some it never worked.

Many different software around out there, and the browser must support certain operations to make the WYSIWYG editing on vBulletin forums functional. Thus it's no guarantee that it works unless you're making the effort to test different browsers to see what works.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote