MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - OK, i am a Newbie to the tennis betting, but Should i go for it SERIOUSLY?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #66
country flag FedAce

FedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK, i am a Newbie to the tennis betting, but Should i go for it SERIOUSLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Problem is FedAce you only like the look of 1/6 shots or worse odds which means you will have to bet very big to make it worthwhile and even if you get 4 or 5 correct ni a row the 1 loss that could come next will wipe out all of your profit plus i have no doubt you would chase hard- enjoy gambling and dont look at it as a job where its easy money because its not easy and if it was why are there more betting sites and shops than ever? and they all are very rich
Ok, lets say you bet $200 to win $100 and hit 3 or 4 in a row. then you win $400 right there. From there you are not betting all you have. You continue to bet the same amount and NOT get greedy. with this kind of bets, it is hard to lose 3-4 in a row. Especially in early rounds of grand slams, usually the player with the better head to head prevails. I had done this on paper so far and like i said my winning % is about 88 %. Can you still lose money with this kind of % ???
FedAce is offline View My Blog!