MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - OK, i am a Newbie to the tennis betting, but Should i go for it SERIOUSLY?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2008, 07:59 AM   #64
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK, i am a Newbie to the tennis betting, but Should i go for it SERIOUSLY?

Problem is FedAce you only like the look of 1/6 shots or worse odds which means you will have to bet very big to make it worthwhile and even if you get 4 or 5 correct ni a row the 1 loss that could come next will wipe out all of your profit plus i have no doubt you would chase hard- enjoy gambling and dont look at it as a job where its easy money because its not easy and if it was why are there more betting sites and shops than ever? and they all are very rich

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!