MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group Play-Offs: Brazil at Croatia (September 19-21, 2008)

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #8
country flag smucav

smucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Group Play-Offs: Brazil at Croatia (September 19-21, 2008)

The ITF has announced the team nominations for the 2008 Davis Cup by BNP Paribas World Group Semifinals, World Group Play-offs and 8 Zonal ties to be played on 19-21 September. The zonal ties consist of the four Group I Second Round relegation play-offs, the losers of which will be relegated to Group II in 2009 and the four Group II Third Round ties, the winners of which will promoted to Group I in 2009.

Live scoring for all World Group Semifinal and Playoff ties will be available on the Davis Cup website throughout the weekend.

WORLD GROUP PLAY-OFFS
Winners advance to World Group in 2009

CROATIA v BRAZIL
Venue: Sportski Centar Visnjik, Zadar (hard–indoors)

Croatia
Ivo Karlovic
Marin Cilic
Mario Ancic
Roko Karanusic
Captain: Goran Prpic

Brazil
Thomaz Bellucci
Thiago Alves**
Marcelo Melo
Andre Sa
Captain: Francsico Costa