MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The " Homecoming Okaerinasai AIG Open ;) " thread! 3rd rd lost to RG 1-6 2-6

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2008, 08:27 AM   #18
country flag *esther*

*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The " TQ aka omedetoo-gozaimasu" :woohoo: The Prince cheering" thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
*esther* you are way ahead of me I never thought about doing that at all And it is so much easier and quicker to do it that way Kei's Forum is in good hands
No problem, Mae. We used to do it in The Asian Assault section. We just don't want the forum looks messy. So, we'll minimize our thread as least as possible to avoid the messy.

newly recruited : StanislasWAWRINKA*GillesSIMON*Tsung-huaYANG

Please vote for Rendy's NEW FORUM
*esther* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote