MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #138
country flag maconick

maconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor Dimitrov

Quote:
THURSDAY

Sorry guys, I missed you yesterday because I had a day off, so I ran away from you, ha ha!

Not really, I’ll fill you in on what I did yesterday. I practiced in the morning and then I headed into the city with my mum to do some shopping. I went to Macys which is a huge department store with 8 floors, it took me a while to get around! I only bought one pair of shorts, so I’ll have to try another day, there are quite a few shops to choose from here!

After shopping I came back to site to practice again. Last night I headed back to the hotel but I was too late for my favourite show Monk.

So today I played my 3rd match against Marcelo Arevalo from El Salvador. It was pretty strange at the beginning, but I played solid. The guy was hitting some pretty nice shots but I was able to answer everything and I won 63 64.

After the match I went for some lunch and then I did a photo shoot, that was good fun. We went to the Unisphere just outside the site, and I even went for a bit of a swim. Check out the photos, do you think I make a good model???? I could get a job next week at Fashion Week!

I am going to hit some more balls now. See you tomorrow…

Grigor

Last edited by maconick : 09-05-2008 at 07:26 PM.
maconick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote