MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Michael Llodra

Thread: Michael Llodra
View Single Post

Old 09-03-2008, 09:16 AM   #188
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Llodra

No, it was Clément (adductors).

I also mean he would probably do better with another doubles partner, TBH, he really was excellent again when I saw him in Beijing, but I don't think it is going to happen. He always says they get along so well with Arnaud, I don't see them split unless one of them wants to play less doubles.
Doubles also isn't his priority at the moment, I think.

For some reason it seems he only plays with Frenchmen and there aren't so many options then. He did well with Benneteau when they played together and they get along very well too, but Benneteau is playing with Mahut.
For the Davis Cup it would be interesting to play with one of the younger Frenchies too, at least from time to time, but he never does even when he isn't playing with Arnaud.

Last edited by Truc : 09-03-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote