MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Summer hardcourt season 2008

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2008, 07:24 AM   #141
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summer hardcourt season 2008

This time I don't agree. I don't get why you're mentioning the Fed and Djoko matches. Of course he will lose these close matches against players who are currently so much better players than him. He did a great job to keep it that close against them with all the shortcomings in his game and didn't really fail or disappoint.
He can choke when it gets tight, he has in the past, but it was not so much his problem this year imo. I thought he was pretty strong mentally when he had to close a set although he wasn't playing so well. Also in the first rounds of the USO again.

Yesterday was a completely different story. I'm still upset about him for that joke of a display. He wasn't that shockingly slow in the 1st set when it was still somewhat competitive, he was in the last 2 sets - when he wasn't even trying anymore.

Rasheed also is upset. Great news, I just hope it won't end up with another coach change, he definitely needs a Rasheed to compensate for all the annoying worship coming from Manicom and Rufin Monfils.

Last edited by Truc : 09-02-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote