MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - USO Qualleez Pix Day 12: Lopez-Slash-Verdasco

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #46
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USO Qualleez Pix Day 11: Rare Footage of Willy Putting on a Shirt!

The machado match was one of my faves so far, he was having so much fun and playing so well and the crowd went totally crazy for him, poor Verdasco was just frustrated as hell and nobody was loving him, especially not the ballgirl cuz he cut up his knee and kept wiping the blood with his towel and chucking it in her face, I wish I had got a picture of her face, she was so completely disgusted. But when it was over and Machado picked up his bag to leave the crowd went totally apeshit and he stopped and came back and signed autographs and took pictures and tossed out his sweatbands like he was Novak Djokovic himself. I think he was just totally drained after winning the 4th set tb and verdasco just pounced on him. But man aside from losing it was a great day for him.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote