MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #3615
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The worship masters Ted and Dima Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
WHAT THE HELL !!!! why is the forum named the Jhappy chat thread now ??? :mad I lost all my tedinettes :sad We were such a happy family :sad*

Bye girls, I'm not wanted anymore :sad :lol
no worries, Ted ... It's fixed for now and don't say you're not wanted, unless it turns you on that we beg for you to stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
F*** :fiery What the hell is wrong with MTF today? :fiery Couldn't access before work, couldn't access FROM work, - and had a real hassle getting in now :sad Page keeps on sticking at the top banner :awww So - honestly - I haven't deserted you people - I just am having so many access problems :spit
Poor Rose so, you actually have acces to MTF at work, lucky you!!!!! How's work going?? Still in the training program, or do they let you do things on ur own already??
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote