MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2008, 07:22 PM   #3612
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The worship masters Ted and Dima Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
:rolls Oh dear, I like too many underaged guys as it is :tape So I'd rather try my luck with Alex's brother. I'll let Frens get rid of the gf and then we'll work something out between the 2 of us :lol

Mistress, eh?! :aplot Cesc will hear of this :angel

If I ever find my chocolate flavor, I'll ask if he has a brother

You guys will make me blush :smooch
Well, if i manage to get rid of the gf, Alex' brother is mine , but i'm willing to share, from time to time, for a few minutes

And yeah a mistress... and i don't care Cesc will hear about it he's doing those things as well but at least we're open about it

Only if the bro's a dark chocolate with hazelnuts flava

So, i made you blush, will i get a cookie now too

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I have been there before and it is very beautiful (see photo). And his Birthday is on 24th September, so we're just going for the weekend between 26th-29th.
The church is and Happy birthday to Alex in advance

And a Happy birthday to Aleka's daddy in advance as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
:hearts It's very beautiful Cat Lady, makes me want to go to Russia
you can come with to Moscow with us in oktober

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Aleka :lol I passed on your "threat" to Alex about having to deal with the girls here, and he said you were all "too beautiful to be scary" He always thinks his "charm" can get him out of everything :lol
on the way he thinks, too bad it ain't true

Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote