MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2008, 08:21 PM   #3611
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The worship masters Ted and Dima Chat Thread

5 pages to go through, in like, less then 5 days .... We're talktative again and everyone is back except for Miruna

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I'm sure it would be much appreciated. But you mustn't spoil him too much - or he'll get lazy and won't do those damned dishes again :spit And -don't worry - I got a PM from BGT too - and will do my very best in your absence.

Safe journey - and have a truly brilliant time I will miss you :awww
I missed you too , well... not all the time but i really did

As for Alex ... No worries, i won't spoil him, and we can always use "the thing" as a negotiation price

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
welcome back Fati and Elsie:wavey
Hey Hamdany Do i get a welcome back now from you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
:wavey Francis

I know it will be a couple of days since you can read this sweetie. Enjoy your vacations on one of my fav cities :hug

I've been on the UNI and WORK land lately :lol

But somehow I managed to find my way back

I will cheer for Zhenya anytime, even if I'm not in here. That boy deserves it

See ya when you come back hon :hug :hug
I'm back now and totally with Barcelona, again and again and again ..... The most wonderful place on earth, i can so see myself living there

It's wonderful to have you back, and we definitely have to catch up soon on MSN!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote