MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2008, 04:26 PM   #3608
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and other Tursunfans" Chat Thread

Hello Tursunfans(cant get used to that bit)

too bad MTF has been behaving badly I missed it,cos I've been out all day. Other than MTF being an ****hole,hope you've been OK at work Rose, and that you're enjoying it.

Elsie-hope you've been OK at work. Seems like you're working too hard Has the Dutch football season kicked off yet? I'm going to see Norwich tomorrow,they're at home to league leaders Birmingham

I got through the day with the screaming kids No,honestly they're fine once they know what they're doing, they sometimes don't understand that the activities planned cant always go ahead because of weather,access to venues etc. Other than that they've been happily football training,running,swimming. Theres been time for a bit of karaoke, quizzes and playing snooker too

In a few weeks they'll be going to an After School Club in the same venues,the same people looking after them etc.

Have a good weekend all,enjoy the U.S.Open

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote