MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2008, 07:14 AM   #3603
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and other Tursunfans" Chat Thread

Don't leave Ted (like you actually would!), you can be my eunuch! And what do you mean by used to be a happy family. Now you guys really are the happy family.. the jhappy family.

And patchett... every harem girl must accept their fate when the harem they belong to is taken over. We wouldn't want to break tradition, now would we? How about a cookie? Aleka, how about you?

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all

Last edited by jhappy : 08-29-2008 at 07:30 AM.
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote