MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - US Open 2008 : The Come Back

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2008, 04:15 AM   #36
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Open 2008 : The Come Back

It's hard to comment, but it was a good come back match from Jo.

I will just say that his forehand was still far from being perfect (many of his UEs were coming from his forehand), but his backhand was strangely really good : accurate and powerful. The other part of his game are still under construction (his volleys in particular : he can do much better).

I also thought that the fear of injuring his knee again had disappeared throughout the match, but that little sentence about it in his english interview is worrying me. I will wait l'équipe of today to make everything clear. His french interview from the FFT doesn't tell a word about it, but l'équipe site make him say that he is still a little worried about it. Just hope that it's nothing .

But I certainly need to say that I am quite surprised about his performance . I remember the come-back from injury of may during the clay season and he was struggling much more. Now he has a good draw with frightening opponent but he has what it takes to level up himself for each one of them. We'll see.
MacArthur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote