MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2008, 12:33 AM   #59
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Pretty much. It's basically Ted Robinson, fresh off a plane from Beijing, repeating rumors and half truths, and John McEnroe, who demonstrated today that he has no clue what the foot fault rule is, being completely surprised that his own brother is working with Andy. Apparently the McEnroe brothers dont talk regularly and the older doesn't even read headlines before he goes on the air. It was one flip comment that cyrusking (who hates Andy or has some other type of fascination with him) decided to earn some v-cash with.
Dude, you are gonna laugh at me, but I don't know what vcash is. I really don't.

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports

Arjen Robben ... Soccer's version of ATP's biggest faker!
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!