MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2008, 12:35 AM   #58
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusking View Post
McEnroe looked he was really nervous. I mean I am not even sure the guy can coach. Davis cup results have been OK, but I am not sure he is up for coaching a top player
WTF? they showed him for about 3 seconds, that was enough to determine that he looked nervous? He stood next to Doug with his arms crossed watching Andy hit. Wow, you are clairvoyant, omniscient, and now a mind-reader too

Have you listened to the guy commentate? He knows Andy's game and he knows what Andy needs to do to be successful. He can't control whether Andy listens to him; that's out of his hands really.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!