MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2008, 11:30 PM   #56
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Sort of. Andy's not working with John anymore - it seems. John is definitely not in NY, we know that is true. Andy is definitely working with PMac on a VERY temporary basis during the USO. That is fact - USA network even showed him overseeing his hit today with his trainer doug. Greg Garber from ESPN says the Roddick Camp wants to have a "new coach" in place by the end of the season. That is all. as for the drama, there's the fairytale
McEnroe looked he was really nervous. I mean I am not even sure the guy can coach. Davis cup results have been OK, but I am not sure he is up for coaching a top player

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports

Dedicated to the neo-L.Ron Hubbard of Espana, fake Pharaoh without clothes ... cult leader extraordinaire
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!