MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2008, 12:15 AM   #52
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusking View Post
I am not making the story up. Anybody who listened to John McEnroe yesterday probably heard it too.
I heard it. I heard no suggestion of angry firing or any kind of drama whatsoever, merely that John was not in NY with Andy. Anything you interpreted out of that was your own interpretation.
Quote:
Having said that, I am not suggesting by any means that I know for sure what happened between John and Andy.
Yeah, you kinda are
Quote:
I checked the guy's site and John is removed from the coaches corner and all his posts are not there anymore.
oh really? http://www.andyroddick.com/news/coachs-corner/
Quote:
I was just reporting what Ted the diving collins and John the rampage McEnore were saying.
No, you greatly exaggerated what they said. And it's Robinson. Ted Robinson.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!