MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2008, 11:09 PM   #51
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Luke Jensen. Impressive job commentating and posting here at the same time.
I am not making the story up. Anybody who listened to John McEnroe yesterday probably heard it too. Having said that, I am not suggesting by any means that I know for sure what happened between John and Andy. I checked the guy's site and John is removed from the coaches corner and all his posts are not there anymore. Then you guys accused me of being a Roddick fan boy for checking his site Now If I wanted to add drama, I would make up a story about John and Brook or things like that but I was just reporting what Ted the diving collins and John the rampage McEnore were saying.

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports

Dedicated to the neo-L.Ron Hubbard of Espana, fake Pharaoh without clothes ... cult leader extraordinaire
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!