MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2008, 10:57 PM   #46
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick Fires Roddick, Hires McEnroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Oh please. Doug wasnt the one who fired Brad. Where on earth did you hear that? What evidence do you have that John is totally out of the picture and so what if he is? He's still his brother.

No, that is only true for tennis fans on MTF. Tennis players are smarter than that. Andy loses to all kinds of strange people, then beats 2 and 3 to win a title. Go figure.
Well. I don't have any hard evidence really but maybe you are right. What American tennis needs right now is some drama and I feel I am contributing to that

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports

Dedicated to the neo-L.Ron Hubbard of Espana, fake Pharaoh without clothes ... cult leader extraordinaire
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!