MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Austria

Thread: Tennis Austria
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2004, 08:54 PM   #114
country flag MissKoubek1981

MissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassklovn
So MissKoubek, it's bad luck that you won't be able to see the Davis Cup match, these are very special even for neutrals.

Horsti has lost a lot of weight, and is actually fitter than he was, when he was playing on the tour and I have to admit I loved the dislike between Muster and Horsti. Skoff has given up the drinking and I wonder if he is still with Ulla?

Crazy idiot Köllerer I reckon Skoff will clown around so much and Daniel will get pissed off.
Crazy idiot *lol* okay, that's true *ggg*, hope that he at least can keep his racket in his hand if Horsti really will clown *hehe*. Don't know if Horsti still is with Ulla, but I think so. I think we would have heard about it otherwise.

Yeah, the fight between them was always funny to watch.