MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~* Alex Bogdanovic *~*

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2008, 04:02 PM   #412
country flag Count Zero

Count Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~* Alex Bogdanovic *~*

To be honest i dont see that Duncan.

if Alex were to retire from tennis he would have to go into coaching and i just dont think that is for him (yet). He can make a living from the pro tour, and whilst this loss to Lacko was dissapointing this summer itsself has been decent. He competed at tougher challengers in the US (rather than the easier ones in asia) and did ok, winning 1, reaching 2 qf's and a 2nd rd, picking up 95ish points which is bad. He also got some decent wins along the way over the likes of Kendrick, A.Beck & Udomchoke and he is moving his ranking back in the right direction. if he can stay injury free the points has to defend over the indoor season are managable and hopefully he will finish the year inside the top 150. From there he can make a fresh assault on the top 100.

i agree he hasnt had the sucsess we belive he should have had in his career, but i think he has to still keep on pushing at it, if he can find a way to get in the top 100 and play atp most weeks i think he will stay there, he should also make some nice sponsorship money as he is english (even with hsi surname) which really does help in that regard.

ps thanks for the mini vid S4R

Top 100 Conquests.....and counting:

Gambill, Johansson, Baghdatis, Seppi, Sluiter, Schuettler, Delic, HT Lee, Zverev, Kunitsyn, Reynolds, Minar, O Rochus, Ginepri, Ram ....
Count Zero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote