MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - betting-job

Thread: betting-job
View Single Post

Old 08-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #59
country flag kokot

kokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond reputekokot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: betting-job

i open this thread to find out how many here are really tru pros.i am not.so far none,and most of the picks no offense look like it.picking dogs,at the odds i would not touch.lots of examples every day and surely more to come starting us open.for example,saying to treat fedex as any other player on tour?are you serious?why then isnt he priced at 200 or even 1000?you can write it because you are betting nothing,50-500 mostly.if you will be betting 5000 i dare you to say it,and if you do i will salute you if show me the ticket with youzhny for exmple for 5k outright.my point is,more you bet more you think racionaly,dont know if i wrote it right.and to be honest,none of the pro punters out there will write it here,that they bet 10k on matches.they would keep it to themself,otherwise the odds will be slashed down.but good to read some of the posts.some,hmmm,some are plain empty,if you know what i mean...
kokot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote