MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - USO Qualleez Pix Day 12: Lopez-Slash-Verdasco

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2008, 08:58 PM   #28
country flag 10K Futures Qualifier
Athletic DNA

10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My USO Qualleez Pix - Where does this go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
I did a special sub-album of pix of Paolo Lorenzi because he deserves special mention. I only saw this guy once before in my life, which was 4 days ago when he was playing Dlouhy in the Bronx. Today I saw him playing Dlouhy in Queens. These pix are not action pix. He was standing still. This is how he serves, he takes the racket up over his head and then holds it like that, then he bares his teeth, then his eyes pop out of their sockets, then he holds this position long to scare me into thinking he might do some crouching-tiger-hidden-dragon maneuver and fly over the net and stab dlouhy in the throat.

Thanks for the awesome pics, do you know what brand shorts and shirts and socks those are. I know Hanescu switched to them Jw, Thanks!
10K Futures Qualifier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote