MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - USO Qualleez Pix Day 12: Lopez-Slash-Verdasco

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2008, 01:58 PM   #17
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USO Qualleez Pix Day 3: THE SAGA CONTINUES - get OBSCENEly close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
If you could pics of Ryan Sweeting (2nd on Court 4 for quallies) and any pics of Zhenya Korolev, I would love you forever
Mkay Sweeting I can prolly manage, Korolev... is he the one that kinda looks like Leonardo DiCaprio? I'll do my best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
Fedossova's loss was awe-inspirining. She had match points and then sobbed on the empty court in the dark

And then adee-gee made fun of her and she overheard and officially hates him
Esperon's loss was just heart-breaking, they both played super (considering it's not even real tennis ) and Esperon had great fightback, I was almost in tears myself at the end, that poor kid (?) sitting in her chair racked with sobs while the japanese tv crews swarmed around fujiwara...
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote