MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - betting-job

Thread: betting-job
View Single Post

Old 08-21-2008, 05:48 AM   #48
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: betting-job

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Thats a great attitude- even if i did think i was really good at it ( which i dont) i cant imagine the stress that would come with doing it knowing i need winners to pay a mortgage,bills etc etc... the fun would go out of it then knowing i need atleast a winner a day or more.. Maybe if i was single still living at home with no daughter and partner i could give it a go but no way when i have to afford so many other things...
If you are good enough (and that is the whole key) the stress isn't much of an issue.
Also not to overdo it. Take time to unwind. Eat right, enough exercise, sunshine etc.

Last edited by dave nz : 08-21-2008 at 06:13 AM.
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote