MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Austria

Thread: Tennis Austria
View Single Post

Old 09-05-2004, 09:48 PM   #109
country flag MissKoubek1981

MissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Tennis Austria

Absolutely not the day of all three. Stefan still was the best of them. He won a set! Could be that the lost Tiebreak in second has brought him out of his game. Hope he will explain soon what really has happened.

I think that were all the sad smilies.

Okay, but life goes on! Soon there is Daviscup!! I'm so looking forward to it! And they can really be proud of what they had achieved in Flushing! Did anybody calculate with three Austrians being in R32??? I don't think so!

Anybody read Matthew Cronin's two comments for two of Stefan's games?? *lol* How can one person be that wrong?? *shakeshead*

Despite all happy Austrian
MissKoubek1981 (Danielle )