MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston vs. Hewitt RG 2004 special treat

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2008, 11:27 PM   #5
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gaston vs. Hewitt RG 2004 special treat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
Well normally I'd post this in the videos and eventually I will move them in there, but here is one of Gaston's best matches in his career.

Best of all the commentators, very pro-Hewitt, but they couldn't help admire the Gaston.

Not sure how long it will last, before it gets taken, so I worded it in such a way, that it might avoid detection.

Enjoy.
Special treat indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can´t thank you enough for uploading this whole match. I´ve always wanted to see it again and never had the chance. I watched all the 110 minutes! It´s a unique opportunity to see Gastón´s true tennis skills (even though he continued to improve his drive later) when he´s feeling confident and enjoying his game. No cursing or racquet breaking or foot-faults when he´s happy...

A joy to watch!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote