MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~* Alex Bogdanovic *~*

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #406
country flag *Sweet4Richard*

*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~* Alex Bogdanovic *~*

I didn't get to see Alex's match at all. I have no idea when he played since I could not figure out for the life of me what the OOP meant. I was there until the end of the day when it started raining and it appeared that Alex had played in the early afternoon. It wasn't on a show court since I saw all of those match. Where and when he played I haven't got a clue.

The court I'm assuming he played on was an outside court where I wouldn't be able to take photos anyway. Those courts are surrounded my fence and those pictures come out terrible. Sorry!

I'm planning on attending the US Open qualies next week so I'll try to get more photos then of Alex.
*Sweet4Richard* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote