MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - One Hand Or Two Hand Backhand For You?

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2008, 12:07 AM   #23
country flag StevoTG

StevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Hand Or Two Hand Backhand For You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevoTG View Post
Both
My two-hander is the more reliable, I will occasionally use slice backhands and the very odd time go all out for a winner off the one-hander (something I've never tried off the two-hander), it all depends on how the match is going and how your opponent deals with the shots. There are some matches when I just can't hit one-handers and have to hit all double-handed and vice-versa.
Ah things have changed, I rarely ever hit two-handed now. It's 90-95% one-handed bh's, hitting them sliced, flat and just this week my coach introduced me to the one handed topspin backhand... loving it so far!
StevoTG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote