MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JMG in 2008 (Team Tennis schedule in post #34)

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2008, 11:06 PM   #52
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JMG in 2008 (Team Tennis schedule in post #34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Neenah, did you go inside when it started to rain and watch the rest of the event in there? JMG called me today and I asked him why he didn't sign much and he said 'what?! I signed for ages.' He was there for all of the events, on both days, including the dinner Sunday night. Did you leave early?
I stayed for the whole tennis part on Sunday, even the indoor part. I guess I wasn't looking hard enough for him. Although I didn't go to the clinic on Saturday or the dinner on Sunday. I guess that's why I didn't see him as much. I don't want to make it seem like he wasn't accessible to fans. When I did pass by him once he made eye contact and smiled. And I know two people who went to the clinic and they got pictures with him and I heard he was very nice.

Also, there was a line to get Gimelstob's autograph so that made it much easier for him. There was no "official" autograph signing for Gambill.

As for the pictures, I'm working on them, very sorry I have quite a lot though!

Last edited by neenah : 08-14-2008 at 12:08 AM.
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote