MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post VIDEOS of KIWI !!!

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #61
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post VIDEOS of KIWI !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yram View Post
Neely, how do I play the clip? I downloaded the file, tried playing it using Windows Media Player and Real Player, but could not see the video. However, I can hear the audio... Thanks!
Like you describe it, this sounds as if you are missing the right video codec to play it. This video is in xvid, a quite common format. But on some system this is not installed (yet). I would say the easiest thing you can try is get VLC Player for free from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ . This is an excellent software which has built-in support for many audio and video formats, and which is good to have no matter if you want to play this specific video or not.

(You can also download the xvid codec manually from www.xvid.org, then it should play in Windows Media Player and Real Player.)

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote