MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JMG in 2008 (Team Tennis schedule in post #34)

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2008, 04:02 AM   #46
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JMG in 2008 (Team Tennis schedule in post #34)

Oh hallelujah! I was thinking about that event today and wondering if I would hear anything about it from anyone. They did some part of it today, I think there was a clinic and a pro-am or something, maybe a dinner?

Have a GREAT time, wear sunscreen and take a hat. Make sure you have your camera and something for both of them to sign (let me know if you want photos, I can give you good pictures of both of them). Don't be afraid to talk to either of them, they are both usually really good to fans, tell them both I said to be nice to you.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote