MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~░~Nicolas Devilder~░~

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #252
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~░~Nicolas Devilder~░~

Ouais Mais la Finlande me manque un peu aussi. Et quant Ó Nico, je trouve qu'elles sont longues ses vacances, hein?

Yes, after all I got how the system works but I believe it hadn't been properly described in the ATP rules book - at least in the previous editions

Nah you should check the blog sometimes Well, actually the thing is that while in Tampere I visited the Spy Museum, got some useful tips and then was trying them at Frenchies So I've gathered some info and it looks like earlier this year Nicolas was working together with Roger-Vasselin with Nicolas Copin, then he really had to spend his RG without a coach and after some researches in June he decided to continue his collaboration with Olivier Soules.

Well, Nico seems to get the maximum of use from everything, and even when he has to change his coaches every several months and share them with other guys, he tries to learn something from everyone. Maybe this Soules is not too bad since Nico comes back to him, I don't know, but anyway it's not the perfect variant I suppose. Good on Nico that he is fine even on his own

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote