MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2008, 02:48 PM   #27766
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Martin Jaite Appreciation and thanks for the memories Felix Mantilla Chat Thr

Getta, nice to see you could find some time in your studies I was talking about wall painting. Summer is the period of the year I spend a lot of time renovating my old house.

Ah the Olympics. I hope I can watch most of what I wanna watch. Just will have to "play" with time delay. And I particularly will watch out wrestling. Not that I have become a huge fan but we have a local guy from the village I live in who's taking part to the competition. Yannick Szczepaniak. His parents have followed him in China. They are so proud of their son. He finished 6th in his category at the last Olympics, and 5th at the WC. Allez Yannick!! And, as we are almost never granted wrestling on tv, apart from the olympics, it's gonna be now or never.