MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2008, 08:08 AM   #765
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend? None that we know of...try the next street

I cared more before but now I got the conclusion that unless you are Marat's gf u shouldn't care about his affairs....or anybody's affairs I mean nobody gets nothing from that. If it's in you're faith to be a tennis player gf....you'll be....you don't need to push things up....and most of the girls who are at the moment tennis players gf never thought of being one....it just happened....yes they are hot and they are socialites but everybody can be like them if they want. A tennis player isn't a prince who you will meet in your grocery store, you need to be in the places he is. Men are lazy!
I rest my case.

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!