MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - LA Reports, Pics, Videos (Thursday Report Post 91, pics now up)

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2008, 06:45 AM   #15
country flag Oj-Ala

Oj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LA Practice Day Report (Pictures, Videos coming soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
Regarding Andy, I read this on another site. What do you make of it?

Posted this in the Cincinnati thread, but it seems like it warrants a mention in here:

Interesting Andy Roddick related...not sure what to classify this as... junk, I suppose. A friend of mine works at the Children's Hospital in Cincinnati, where the Monday before he was supposed to start, Andy visited. My friend was relating the fact that he gave a child with meningitis a big hug, which my friend thought was a bit sketchy, since meningitis is apparently very contagious. Fast forward to Tuesday, where Andy Roddick pulls out of this first match due to neck stiffness. Guess what one of the symptoms are meningitis is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meningitis

"Severe headache is the most common symptom of meningitis (87 percent) followed by nuchal rigidity ("neck stiffness", found in 83%)."

This simply cant be !!!

I mean, it would be stupid from the hospital for doesnt take care of that child and put him/her in quarentene or something like that, separated from the other kids or people without vaccines and special protection...
And/or it would be stupid from Andy to do that ! cute but stupid....

Maybe that person got confused and said meningitis instead of meningioma ?
You know, it was actually a cancer hospital, so meningioma fits...
DEL POTROGASQUETKIEFERCLEMENTANDREEV...

"Im a great kisser" -Andy Roddick

Roger: YOU ARE GOLD !

Oj-Ala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote