MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Riga Mortis: General Latvian tennis talk

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #188
country flag erica

erica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Riga Mortis: General Latvian tennis talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Well,theres a very good Latvian WTA player called Liga Dekmeijere who excels in doubles,so Hopman Cup for Latvia isn't out of the question...I hope she and Ernests can play in Perth one day. I've been lucky enough to visit the venue(Burswood Dome - part of Burswood Resort),its gorgeous

Deniss is through to semi-finals of Latvia Futures,he'll play Marcin Gawron of Poland(seeded 3) for a place in the singles final.

He's playing doubles with Pjotrs Necajevs of Latvia, they removed No 1 seeds in 1st round They're through to the final They'll face Poles Gawron and Andriej Kapas. Sarauj Deniss
I think Liga is quite old already? I'm too lazy to check the facts

But anyway - LATVIAN TEAM!
erica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote