MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *******Hard Court Season Pictures*******

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2008, 06:38 AM   #125
country flag riddle05580

riddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *******Hard Court Season Pictures*******

Some photos from Wednesday's practice session

Thanks to indybeck71 on rogerfederer.com

And the report from zalik22 on rogerfederer.com
http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/fanzo...uTopicID=23529

Quote:

... Roger comes in with a few security guards and his hitting partner is a junior player (I believe). Same routine...Roger warms up the groundstrokes, volleys, then overheads, some lobs, then serves...then some match play with the junior. They keep score but I am completely lost who actually "won." Around midway through the practice, Rafa shows up on the next court. The crowd cheers a lot for him so when Roger makes a good shot, the Roger fans cheer even louder! We have to show Roger that we support him and have to outshine the Rafa fans! He kills a forehand during a rally as Uncle Tony walks by and Uncle Tony just shakes his head. Even Rafa's uncle is amazed by our Roger's shot-making abilities! During matchplay, they players drink some water and Rafa looks at Roger and they acknowledge each other and say a few words (I am too far away so I am not sure what they said). After this, Rafa watches Roger hitting and Roger does the same! A ball during the practice bounces around and right into my lap! ... Jose only popped open 2 cans so there are only six balls. He looks for it and I call his name and toss it to him. He promises to give me the ball after the practice is over...

Last edited by riddle05580 : 07-31-2008 at 06:54 AM.
riddle05580 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote