MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Colin Fleming

Thread: Colin Fleming
View Single Post

Old 07-30-2008, 11:06 PM   #5
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Colin Fleming

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylad View Post
Unfortunately he lost in R1 of qualies at Ilkley but had an encouraging LTA Summer Cup in doubles and I hope he continues on the comeback trail.

What was the tournament that he won Duncan?
Im not Duncan but.. It was the 'West Highland tennis tournament'. Here are his results from that tournie:

R32: Colin Fleming (1.1) def. BYE
R16: Colin Fleming def Andrew McMenamin (6.2) 6-0 6-2
QF: Colin Fleming def. Scott Nicholls (4.1) 6-2 6-4
SF: Colin Fleming def. Andrew Hill (3.2) 6-4 6-3
F: Colin Fleming def. Alan Macdonald* 3-6 6-3 6-2

I saw this set of results before he lost at Ilkley and hadn't therefore expected much from him; these results aren't exactly emphatic considering the ability of the opposition.

On the other hand he may just be very rusty and not had much chance to gain match practise before hitting the pro circuit again. Regardless of the reasons though, good luck to Colin

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote