MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - One Hand Or Two Hand Backhand For You?

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2008, 01:54 PM   #19
country flag Bernard Black

Bernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Hand Or Two Hand Backhand For You?

A question for players with the two-handed backhand:

Don't you ever get bored of this shot? No offence intended here, but 99% of the amateurs I've seen hit the shot with the same pace and with the same amount of spin each time - perfect for feeding your rhythm. It's just completely mechanical and not a great deal of flair or variety to the shot as with the single-hander.

If I had to play someone with a superb backhand I'd pick the two-hander over the one-hander every time simply because the two hander can't hurt me as much.
Bernard Black is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote