MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kiwi's summer hardcourt season 2008 (soon playing: US Open)

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2008, 01:05 AM   #34
country flag Yappa

Yappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi's summer hardcourt season 2008 (currently playing: Toronto)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaNoble View Post
I tried not to get my hopes up between last night and today, and I failed.
Well, I didn't have any real hope, but was still frustrated that Nadal killed off all of Kiefer's break chances. I was doing some other things while following the match, but in said game, every time that I looked at the stream, Kiwi had bp and couldn't convert. I missed how he actually made the points to get another bp or how he made it back from Adv Nadal to Deuce. That whole game was a terrible experience.

Quote:
If anyone had video of his speech, can you post it? ESPN2 decided not to show the ceremony... as usual.
If I had a good tool to cut asf files, then I could upload it. I'll see if I can find anything.
I still have to watch the ceremony. I didn't watch the Wimbledon one either.