MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you watch Live Streaming on the Internet?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #4
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you watch Live Streaming on the Internet?

Here in the UK they might not restrict the amount you download - if you're on an unlimited connection - but they can restrict your connection speed by over 10 times during peak hours which can be equallly bad. They have a kind of a "black list", and if you happen to download "too much" - in the excess of 60 gb/month or less ( not really that much after all ) they can place you in that list and then you will experience 400k/sec connection speeds during peak hours which is not enough even for a normal stream - like the ones offered by betlivetv.
I managed to get myself out of the black list list and I'm doing well for now - over 6 mbit and it's peak time right now. But you never know when they will put you back into the list.
So you not only need a provider that offers unlimited downloads but also no restriction on speed.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote