MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Good luck to Nole in Cinci - just relax and have some fun:-))

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #13
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good luck to Nole in Cinci - just relax and have some fun:-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
OK - in Raquel's absence,I will try to assume the mantle of optimism - it doesnt fit me very well though

Have a good Sunday yourself - love you And love you too Herdwick of course
You? I mean, I guess Lee could do it, for example. But you, Rose?

Sorry, that role doesn't suit you. But you have even more important roles in this Forum, you know.

As for the optimism thing, well, I still believe in him and in his game, but I am taking it easy. The last 2 tournaments (Queens, Wimby and Toronto) I was so cnfidend, and we all know what happened. But this is just me playing defense, because I decided that I refuse to get so disappointed over all his losses. It's not healthy.

Ajde Nole! I still think you have been saving yourself for Cini - a tournament you never won!
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote