MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *******Hard Court Season Pictures*******

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2008, 04:25 PM   #79
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *******Hard Court Season Pictures*******

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddle05580 View Post
I'm sure he will, Suk

The previous half of this year had been really hard for Roger. while he struggled to retrieve his form from the illness, the pressure from the media and the mass about his 'decline' was getting more and more unbearable. Then when he began to pick up his form, there came the painful Wimbledon loss. I hope he's strong enough to overcome the current mental difficulties and pull himself together, though he may really need some time to digest the anguish. Don't let the pressure get to you too much, Rogi
my dear~~ your english is very good!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote