MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *******Hard Court Season Pictures*******

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2008, 09:30 AM   #78
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *******Hard Court Season Pictures*******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
During his practice, Roger hit a beautiful shot down the line and then the guy behind me shouted "Where was that yesterday?" I wanted to hit him but Roger's Fan Crowd was already at work booing him and telling him to go home with colourful four-lettered words. Justice has been served.

Thanks for the practice photos. Where do these people get off shouting out to Roger like that? Why do they think they can get away with it? Is it because its Roger? Because he's too polite to turn round and say something back to them? Glad the crowd used the language that Roger is just too classy to use - in public anyway

What an asshole. I would have given him such a bad look.

Come on Roger and do some damage in Cincy.

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote