MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Florian Mayer Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2004, 05:10 AM   #103
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florian Mayer Cheering Thread

Florian's 1st round match against Saretta was not finished because of one game...

but good news is that Florian was leading 6-4 6-2 *5-1

too bad they couldn't get it in for whatever reason I couldn't figure out? (curfew?, rain?)

I followed the match in the first set closely and it was very tough, seemed like lots of long points, and some games over deuces. Florian was down a break midway the first set and I thought "ohoh, not looking good", but two games later he got the break back, held his service and broke for the set!

The last two sets the scores have been very fast, I guess. I just left the computer for about 20 minutes and he already won the 2nd set

third set again Florian all the way

He's currently two breaks up, so I guess it should be enough to finish this match, I don't worry much about that, but still I think it's a bit unlucky because of one game would have been cooler if the match was finished

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote